Maddy also went from her tummy to sitting (I now have to move her crib down a notch or too so she doesn't fall out), and I watched her make forward motion on her hands and knees.
All this Sunday afternoon. Scott said that she's been doing this for a few days but boy, it was a lot of new tricks for me to see as "firsts" all in one day. Oh, and she also hits her fingers on her mouth while making a sustained "ah" by herself. She loves the sound that it makes when I do the indian war cry with my fingers hitting over her mouth and I guess she just had to learn to do it herself since I was gone. My sweet, big girl! 
4 comments:
I love the tongue sticking out. Did she recently learn that too? Oh, and I'm with you on the ma ma thing. Even if they say it by accident, it'll still will melt your heart!
Isn't it amazing how all of the sudden your baby will start doing all of these much older things and you'll realize she's not a baby anymore! And where did the time go? She's just the cutest, cutest little thing!
such big eyes! Oh how I miss being around to see her, and all my little ones growing up! Keep posting lots and lots of pictures!
NO WAY is she that big. NO WAY!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Man - I sure miss living by you guys. I'll show those darling pics to Alex! ;) It's SO fun when they start chatting. Alex's new fav is uh-oh. It's SOOO cute when they start doing such fun, cute things!
Post a Comment