When I was in 5th grade, I thought it would be fun for me, my sis Mary and our friend Melissa to be a caterpiller. I figured that we could just sew a few shirts together. Well, it never happened. For Halloween this year, out tax department wanted to have a group costume and at the last minute (when we hadn't come up with anything good), I remembered my 5th grade costume idea. we added a few extra shirts to the idea and I think it turned out pretty cute. This is about as close as we ever want to be as a department though!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
The Very Hungry Caterpiller
When I was in 5th grade, I thought it would be fun for me, my sis Mary and our friend Melissa to be a caterpiller. I figured that we could just sew a few shirts together. Well, it never happened. For Halloween this year, out tax department wanted to have a group costume and at the last minute (when we hadn't come up with anything good), I remembered my 5th grade costume idea. we added a few extra shirts to the idea and I think it turned out pretty cute. This is about as close as we ever want to be as a department though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how those costumes keep getting used over and over again? :) Lilian was the elephant last year and the pumpkin the year before that. :)
And the hungry catepiller was a great idea! I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering what you dressed up as....you always come up with such great ideas!
Wow, that hungry caterpillar is an awesome idea! Very creative! :)
And Maddie looks just darling as a little pumpkin.
Cute all around!!
Oh my gosh!!! I am hysterical right now! Funniest XanGo moment ever. Wish I was there--though not in the costume!
Post a Comment