This little table stands in the front room in the "entryway". We don't actually have an entryway per se, but I call the area behind the couch the entryway because it sounds better to say "this little table stands in our front entryway" than to say "this little table is hanging out in the space behind the couch on the wall in that skinny walkway . . ."

Anyhow, I digress. I think that the light wood is not great in this room so I am going to get out the spray paint and give it a go. Hope it works out!! How hard can it be though, right?
2 comments:
Ahhh, I have been a black spray painting junkie this year. You can't get it wrong. . . . .go for it!
I am like Camilla. I have discovered the joys of black spray paint . . . the bakers rack, Dalton's bed and dresser, the curtain rod, etc. It's good stuff!
Post a Comment