I don't remember the shirt...unless you are talking about the white shirt underneath???
So Jealous! It feels like every few weeks I am going to the mall to buy Braxton a whole new wardrobe of the next size up!
oh, you're right sarah, i bought the top at babies r us on sale for a buck. It's all new to me whether purchased or hand me down and I guess it all runs together
GORGEOUS DIL!!!!! LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!!!!
What a doll she is Mel!! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't remember the shirt...unless you are talking about the white shirt underneath???
So Jealous! It feels like every few weeks I am going to the mall to buy Braxton a whole new wardrobe of the next size up!
oh, you're right sarah, i bought the top at babies r us on sale for a buck. It's all new to me whether purchased or hand me down and I guess it all runs together
GORGEOUS DIL!!!!! LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!!!!
What a doll she is Mel!! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment