Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the aquarium

Last Friday I went with Katie and the kids to The Living Planet Aquarium. I see all the pictures of their adventures and decided that I wanted to be with Maddy on this fun trip.

My favorite thing was the penguins, followed closely by the jellyfish.


Not to worry, it's plastic! I'm sure she wouldn't go near it if it was real. Maddy loves water but would have nothing to do with the pool where the sting rays were. Wouldn't put a finger in and wouldn't let me get her close to the water at all! I was kind of surprised about that.

Here is a link to more pictures if you are interested.
Thanks Snow's for letting us tag along for the day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That is such a fun aquarium and the membership prices are fabu. Wish I could meet you there! Where is that transporter technology when I need it?