We took Maddy to the Tracy Aviary on Saturday. Scott and I used to go there a lot when we didn't have her and were living in an apartment. With no house to clean and no yard to care for, Saturdays were just us wandering around the valley looking for things to do.
This Saturday though we thought Maddy would have fun looking at all the birds. She would look around each cage till she spotted the bird and then point and babble. She especially liked looking at the ducks in the pond. She said her version of "quack", which is more like "kak", over and over at them. I do like the Aviary, it was a nice break from house work!
1 comment:
Is the new part cool?? We're going there in two weeks (when Holly is here... WAHOO!!!) and I've heard it's been improved a lot!
Post a Comment