Saturday, June 26, 2010

Family photos

Earlier this month we went for family pictures. Suzette Anderson does Photo Raves where for $50 we get a half hour and a CD with 12 shots in color and B&W.
I didn't expect to get anything good at all because Maddy wanted nothing to do with this "family time". She was a pill! However, Suzee's great and got more than 12 shots that were great and I had a hard time picking which ones to keep.


Thanks to Suzee for taking our pictures and thanks to Camilla for the recommendation.

5 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Those are GREAT pics!!! We SO need to get family pictures taken. We don't even have one with Lilian yet and she's 3 years old!! The last one was when Brandon was 4. How pathetic is that?

Mary said...

I love them. Maddy even looks happy. who would have thought that she was not being very cooperative. How did Scott like the "family time?" :-) I would have a hard time trying to convince Ryan that we need our family picture taken.

Samantha said...

Great pictures! Maddy is such a cutie. We have NEVER had professional pictures done, either as a family or any of the kids individually.

Katie said...

So cute! Glad you were able to finally get them done.

kristi said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! What a GREAT family you have!! You are gorgeous - as usual - and I LOVE Maddy's expression in the last pic! ;)