don't worry Mary - without MArie's comment, I thought they were filing cabinets or something. It's a much more clever costume knowing that they are tetris pieces! And now that I look back a the photo, I can totally see it!
Hey, I've had more people ask it if was rubix cube than anything else! If we could have only put someone laying down on the top rather than all side by side it would have been more clear. Don't worry Mary, you're for sure not the only one! Did I mention that we won $100 for our costume?
9 comments:
I hate to ask, but what are you?
Did you seriously ask that question Mary? They are the Tetris Game Pieces. I LOVE Tetris!!! Very nice job with your costumes! I love it!
don't worry Mary - without MArie's comment, I thought they were filing cabinets or something. It's a much more clever costume knowing that they are tetris pieces! And now that I look back a the photo, I can totally see it!
I knew it was Tetris right away. Ah, I love Tetris. Great costumes!
Great job! I love the costumes and it is even better that they totally fit together, not just random pieces! Love it!
Yay for Tetris! Awesome idea! The boxes look really good. Did you guys make them yourselves?
Cute. I knew right away you were tetris, but D asked if you were a disassembled rubix cube.
Gee, how embarrassing.
Hey, I've had more people ask it if was rubix cube than anything else! If we could have only put someone laying down on the top rather than all side by side it would have been more clear. Don't worry Mary, you're for sure not the only one! Did I mention that we won $100 for our costume?
Post a Comment