Looking at your decorations makes me want to go shopping. Very, very awesome! And, by the way...I am drinking hot chocolate right now as I read your blog. :)
I love it! But then again, you always had great taste! And oh, hot chocolate and a good book does sound wonderful...
I love that you get your ideas from ThriftyDecorChick...This nifty lecorchick wishes that she could do the same! It all looks great Liss!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looking at your decorations makes me want to go shopping. Very, very awesome! And, by the way...I am drinking hot chocolate right now as I read your blog. :)
I love it! But then again, you always had great taste! And oh, hot chocolate and a good book does sound wonderful...
I love that you get your ideas from ThriftyDecorChick...This nifty lecorchick wishes that she could do the same! It all looks great Liss!
Post a Comment