While in Orlando last week working at our east coast convention, I was able to visit the happiest place on earth with my co-workers Myrna, Tyler and Austin. On certain nights in October, the Magic Kingdom has a special event - Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween Party. As you enter the park, everyone (grown-ups included) get a candy bag and throughout the park are candy stations where you can trick-or-treat. And they are not stingy about their candy!
Giddy like schoolgirls. Really, I was surprised how excited I was after I purchased my ticket!!!
Lots of kids and adults were dressed up. I was very impressed and wished that I had a costume on myself.
The park patrons from earlier in the day are sent home at 7. Those with a wristband have the whole place from 7 till midnight.

The park patrons from earlier in the day are sent home at 7. Those with a wristband have the whole place from 7 till midnight.
The monorail ride from the ticket booth to actually get into the park
Splash Mountain, we were trying to see if we could hold our composure enough to look bored when we went over that first big drop. It was HARD but we succeeded. There was a little scream in my heart thought - I'll be honest.
Waiting in line at Thunder Mountain - my favorite ride
Exhausted! We rode every ride we wanted to and saw the Halloween Main Street Parade. It was a well spent $63 and I am so glad that we had the chance to go while we were in Florida.
Splash Mountain, we were trying to see if we could hold our composure enough to look bored when we went over that first big drop. It was HARD but we succeeded. There was a little scream in my heart thought - I'll be honest.
Waiting in line at Thunder Mountain - my favorite ride
Exhausted! We rode every ride we wanted to and saw the Halloween Main Street Parade. It was a well spent $63 and I am so glad that we had the chance to go while we were in Florida.
2 comments:
Fun. I'm jealous. Disneyworld with no kids! Wouldn't it be great to go on all the big kid rides without having to take turns and throw in baby rides every now and again. Glad you got the chance to have some fun while you worked!
Envious!!! I have a special place in my heart for Disneyworld....it's where I spent my honeymoon, if you remember. :) (And also my 10th anniversary, actually.)
Post a Comment