
Actually, it reminds me of a series of pictures I took of her back when she was just a year old. I thought she was giving me the stink-eye but maybe she was just saying "cheese!".
In other news, we cleaned out Maddy's closet and gave her more space in her room. This cutie little table came from Ikea and Madyd loves it. She will sit and color for hours - ok, more like half hours - at a time.
I should have probably stained the wood before putting it together but I figure some day I'll paint it so I probably would rather have clean wood anyway.
Ah, my sweet little girl. I sure adore her.



1 comment:
She is adorable! Braxton has finally realized he can do the big scribbles on his own, so I can't wait until he starts coloring in the lines.
Post a Comment