So did you put it there or did someone else??? That is the real question...
no, it wasn't me (that I know of)I suspect it was a car parked next to me that let their door swing wide.
The only good thing about the first ding is that it is now over and the rest that come, and they will come, won't be quite so sad.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So did you put it there or did someone else??? That is the real question...
no, it wasn't me (that I know of)I suspect it was a car parked next to me that let their door swing wide.
The only good thing about the first ding is that it is now over and the rest that come, and they will come, won't be quite so sad.
The only good thing about the first ding is that it is now over and the rest that come, and they will come, won't be quite so sad.
Post a Comment