Thursday, July 7, 2011

My first NEW car

Dad asked why he hadn't seen a post about our new car. I figured it wasn't blog worthy - kind of boring right? Well, then I thought that Mary and Rachel might be interested. I am willing to see any and every dumb little picture and hear every small detail from them because it makes them seem closer. So, here you go. We got a new car!Almost two weeks ago, we heard about a great deal Nissan was having to clear out their 2011 inventory and that Monday night we decided to just go and check it out. We weren't going to buy anything, just see if it was a good deal. After spending three hours and then having them tell us they could get us just what we wanted for only 11% interest, we walked away. The next morning, they called Scott to say "how about 5%". Then a few hours later "ok how about the 0% that we advertised".

We went back on Wednesday and ended up with a totally different car that we had thought. We were looking Monday at the Nissan Murano and ended up with an Xterra.

So we say goodbye to our friend the BMW and start a new life with a less flashy car but much lower maintenance bills.(ps, this is only a likeness of our vehicle, not the actual car)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for posting. I didn't even know that you were looking for a new car. Looks super nice. Hope you LOVE it!

The Pierce Family said...

I don't know--it looks pretty flashy to me!! Very nice.

Chantiel said...

I am glad you posted, I didn't even know you got a new car. I like it :)