Nine years ago today Scott and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We were so young and so happy. Nice to know that nine years later, we may not be so young but we are still happy.
What are you talking about! You are still young! Congrats on 9 years of marriage!
Awwww....I love that picture! :)
Wow! You guys look great! Were you really only a year and a half behind me? Next year, do something big to celebrate 10 years!
I love wedding photos. You look BEAUTIFUL!!
I had no idea that our anniversary was the same day! John and I celebrated 10 years this August 22. Happy anniversary to you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What are you talking about! You are still young! Congrats on 9 years of marriage!
Awwww....I love that picture! :)
Wow! You guys look great! Were you really only a year and a half behind me? Next year, do something big to celebrate 10 years!
I love wedding photos. You look BEAUTIFUL!!
I had no idea that our anniversary was the same day! John and I celebrated 10 years this August 22. Happy anniversary to you!
Post a Comment