Late in October we were invited to visit the Peterson's cabin at Bear Lake. Scott grew up going to the cabin all summer long with his childhood friends. When he ran into one of the Peterson boys they got to talking about dirt bikes and how each of them needed a friend to ride with. They planned this trip to the cabin primarily so the boys could get one last ride in before it got too cold in the mountains. We had a nice time though Maddy, I learned, it a little bit posessive about her toys. There was another girl there 2 months younger than Maddy and her older brother and sister. All of them wanted to play with Maddy's baby and stroller but Maddy really didn't want to share. We had lots of talks about how nice it is to share. But, all the while I was telling her this, I wanted to tell the other kids "Maddy brought that toy, it's hers, you should have brought your own!". So, it was a good time to have a learning experience and my phone didn't receive emails and it was beautiful fall foliage time so a nice weekend.

1 comment:
Oh - I LOVE Bear Lake!! The 5th ward used to go there every year as a ward campout. I sure miss it! Looks like you had a great time. Love the dolly that's been dropped one too many times! :)
Post a Comment