I wish I could take a picture of my baby sleeping but I fear the flash would wake her up. There just is a peace and calm on her face as she sleeps. Her muscles are relaxed, her mouth slightly open, her eyes gently closed with eye lashes splayed on her cheeks. It is times like this that I wish I were a poet to better describe the feelings that fill my mind and heart as I contemplate her. She is beautiful. She is an angel. And then she wakes up!
3 comments:
Yep...nothing sweeter or more angelic than a sleeping little one. I used to sneak in every single night to watch Brandon sleep when he was a baby. The older girls too. And now Lilian. Just makes your heart melt!!
I echo your sentiments completely. I have wanted to take picture of both my kids sleeping so many times! Luckily I can with Briella since she is still so young and sleeps a lot.
What do you mean? That sounded EXTREMELY poetic to me!!!!! Love that little girl! (asleep or awake.. ha ha ha ha)
Post a Comment