Ha. ha. ha. ha! What a funny girl! Love it.
Umm....I think maybe she did! haha! Lilian and Brandon both tease me about my jelly belly. Sigh.
When Maddy was at my house I asked her to help me pick up some of the toys while she played with news ones. "No Grama," she said. "Sorry, I very busy." Kids do and say the cutest things.
All I gotta say is.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha. ha. ha. ha! What a funny girl! Love it.
Umm....I think maybe she did! haha! Lilian and Brandon both tease me about my jelly belly. Sigh.
When Maddy was at my house I asked her to help me pick up some of the toys while she played with news ones. "No Grama," she said. "Sorry, I very busy."
Kids do and say the cutest things.
All I gotta say is.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment