Our first real snow of the season was a few weeks ago. Maddy and I ran out to play in it that Saturday morning before it could melt away. I do think she had the opportunity to play in the snow last year a few times but as far as she remembers, this is her first time in the white stuff. I was impressed how long she lasted before getting cold. I didn't think she'd want to play long so I didn't put on snow pants so it was going down her back. That didn't deter her much.
Every kid instinctively knows to eat snow. Why's that?
We couldn't get the snow to stick in order to make big snowmen. We stuck with tiny snowmen instead
2 comments:
Ahh...I recognize that coat! I wish we had as much snow as you...
You got some REALLY great pictures of her in the snow. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment