Maddy wore her new Tangled panties to school today. I mentioned to Miss Swendy yesterday morning when I dropped M off that she had worn panties a lot that weekend and asked what I needed to do in the future to get her ready. Miss Swendy said "panties tomorrow and from now on!" Further, she said "Maddy is so ready" and told me that they would assign her a potty buddy. The potty buddy is already out of diapers and whenever the buddy goes to the bathroom, Maddy goes too! I sent her today with three extra pairs of easy to pull up pants and three extra pairs of Minnie Mouse panties (all properly labled with her name of course) but am optimistically hoping that I only have to take home one "accident outfit" for the day. We shall see!!! I love that Miss Swendy's is so willing to help in the potty training process. I actually think they are better suited to it than me since this is my first time in this rodeo and I think they likely can't count how many kids they have helped to potty train.
We tried last March, it didn't go so well.. I hope that this time around it sticks. I'm so ready to be done with diapers.
1 comment:
Hope it goes well! I bet at almost 3 she is probably ready!!
Post a Comment