Monday, January 9, 2012

smarty pants

This morning on the drive to school, Maddy asked me to play her favorite song.
Yeah, it's the William Tell Overature.
We have a classical music CD and I am shocked to learn that Maddy recognizes almost all of the songs. Little Einsteins has just become my favorite of her TV shows. She also asked the other day what Mt. Kilimanjaro was. Seriously? i asked her where she learned that. Apparantly that came from Little Einsteins too. I have such a smart (almost) 3 year old.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love Little Einsteins too. Love the music. Could really care less about the "art of the day." But the music! Love listing to it. And it's funny that when I hear the actual song, I sing the Little Einsteins words right along with it.

Samantha said...

Yes! Another Little Einsteins fan! I love the music too, and will pick episodes where I like the music for Grayson.