Ah August, the final true month of summer. August of 2014 included the global facebook trend - the ALS Ice Bucket challenge. I joined many of my co-workers in the challenge - dump a bucket of ice water on your head, make a donation to ALS and call out a few friends to do the same. It was a fun couple of days at the office as we all took our turns.
 |
| Ron Otterstrom, TJ Schiess, Brian Gallacher, Leslie Gallacher, Jeff Ransom, Melissa Bishop |
So may other things happened in the month including our family vacation to Island Park, but other things of note:
 |
| XANGO Bring Your Kid's to Work Day. Maddy diva-ing it up. |
Driving home from work one day I reached over to get my glasses because it had become rather dark outside. Of course, being the responsible driver that I am, I kept my eyes on the road while reaching blindly in my purse. I unzipped and found that my co-workers had lent me a hand! Maddy had a great time playing with it before we took it back to work. Toby was less excited.
 |
| Maddy reading to her baby |
We
took it upon ourselves got permission to paint a wall in the hallway at the office with the recently announced 2015 Convention theme. Love working with people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.
 |
| Brian Gallacher, Jacob Russell, Leslie Gallacher, TJ Schiess, Yoko Little, Me |
Maddy and Scott took a trip to Washington to see cousins and fish, respectively. Chicken coops make for hours of fun and silliness. I stayed home to work and sent tons of movies for the long car ride. Scott said Maddy actually played with dolls and colored most of the drive and didn't actually watch much TV at all. What a great kid. I'm so glad that they had such a fun time. Hopefully if there is a fishing trip in 2015 I can join the fun.
1 comment:
I recognize those cute girls! (I kind of feel like a celebrity when we make it on your blog) can't wait until you make it out this way too!
Post a Comment