Thursday, March 26, 2015

October 2014


October began with General Conference staining the kitchen banister. I wanted it to be stained dark but was really worried about the imperfections of the wood shining through. But I figured if it didn't stain nicely I could always paint afterward. Happy Surprise it is PERFECT. I love it.

Scott and I went to the Jazz game. We had fun.


XANGO put together a team for the Lehi Police Golf Fundraiser. My golf buddy was Tyler Pearson


We also golfed as a family at Boondocks. I've decided real golf and mini-golf are two completely unrelated games. Proficiency in one doesn't necessarily translate to the other. We might have let Maddy win, or she might have won just by being better than her parents...


On a day off from school Katie and I took the kids to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. What fun (and what crowds)! We could have spent days there exploring and playing in the jungle gym at the rain forest and in the "town". Great Place.


Maddy and Allison Flying
The wind tunnel

And a trip to Charming Charlie's where I was crowned ... something.

No comments: