Friday, May 8, 2015

March 2015


After an unseasonably warm winter, March started with the "winter's" biggest snow storm - well, the biggest one that affected our commute. The night of Maddy's birthday it rained and turned to snow and made for a crazy morning commute. 
A few weeks later however brought some lovely days so Maddy and I stopped by the park Saturday evening to enjoy the warm-er weather and at least get some sun on our faces.  





Turns out that Maddy's birthday , March 2nd, is the day before Dr. Seuss' birthday. The week before 3/3 was Dr. Seuss week at elementary school. We sent Maddy with green hair a la the Who's in Who-ville. 


Maddy and the next door neighbor Ruby Marshall both go to Miss Swendy's Day School. We take turns with Ruby's parents picking up both girls on Wednesday. This particular day I picked the girls up and we went to Chili's. The (best? worst?) thing at Chili's is the new table side tablet where you can pay but you can also play games for $1. The girls spent the whole time playing and I read a book. So, good that I got to read and they had fun. Bad that we didn't hardly talk. I did make them put away the tablet and actually eat their food when it came. In any case, they sure are cute little friends.


In XANGO style, we had a St. Patrick's day activity including dressing up Patrick, the HR Director as a leprechaun. As you might be able to tell, he was less than thrilled to be participating so heavily in the day's festivities.


Wearing green on St. Patricks day and celebrating the "Gratitude" XANGO bottle with Joe Morton and Yoko Little


In a meeting with founders and XANGO execs. Love these strategy sessions and love being close to such creativity

My office. Glad that I have a really nice place since I spend so much time here


Mary, Ryan and the kids came for a visit. As much as we love all the Campbells, it is such a pleasure to love on this sweet cousin Ashlyn. What a sweet girl she is - Maddy loves that she is big enough now that she can hold the little ones and be the older cousin instead of being the youngest.




And because I love it, Scott wearing Maddy's 3-D glasses minus the lenses. He manages to look handsome even with silly glasses. what a lucky girl I am.

No comments: