Boy it takes a long time, lots of patients and lots of exclaimations of "good boy"! Scott went outside and started at about 4 and didn't get done with Toby until after 7! And look at those skinny legs! Scott had such a good thing going with the body but those legs are hard!!! Toby let us do his back legs but had a real problem with the front ones. I had to let him put one front paw on my shoulder and like my face with abandon so that Scott could shave the other. We also discovered that it is really hard to do those little legs with a guard on the clippers so we had to take it off. This is why his legs are so spindly (is that a word? Well, it is now).
I guess all I can say is that the dogs are clipped and washed and smell nice and coconuty for the sabbath.
1 comment:
I wish I had professional clippers! We give Snickers the crappiest haircuts with and old pair of shears and hair scizzors. It takes a long time and is not the best quality, but I can't afford to pay for a groomer.
Post a Comment