I have a cavity! This stinks! Just before I left work to head to the dentist I was talking to my two new co-workers and when I mentioned I was off to the dentist, one said "oh, I'm sorry". I of course told them about how I never mind going to the dentist because they just clean my teeth, do the scrapy thing, give me a new toothbrush, and then Scott and I go to lunch. Then I made the mistake of saying "of course now that I have bragged about my great teeth I'll have a cavity; knock on wood!"
.
Well what do you know. I jinxed myself! They have this new devil machine. Is has this laser probe thing on the end and they touch it to your tooth and it tells you if there is any decay. Well, I didn't have any cavities until he checked with that thing! Up until now, I have only had two cavities, one when at about age 8 and a second about 7 years ago. I suppose it was about time for a third. I guess I can't brag about my good teeth any more. Doc did assure me that as long as I don't go native and stop all dental hygiene, he doesn't think that I will ever have to have a root canal. At least that's some good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment