Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daily Checking

I've got to stop checking blogs every day because I get so disappointed when I see the same post on my friends' sites as I did the day before. I have to give props to Sharon who is by far the best at being up to date and then my sisters and Linda all come in next. April - you get a pass because you are raising newborn twins - though I sure do love new posts from you. And the rest of you (you know who you are), when I can recite the name of your last blog post from memory because I've seen it so many times it's been too long. . . give me an update would you?!?

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Whatever... I mean really, I just blogged this week! What more do you want from me?! I've been pretty good. lol. Yeah, I've got to give you crap! I haven't been THAT horrible! Ü

April said...

Thanks for the personalized shout-out, Melissa! I used to check others' blogs like 50 times a day while I was on bed rest. Then, the miracle of 'google reader' came into my life. Now, google reader checks my blogs for me and I just go to my reader page to see who has updated. I promise, it will change your life :-) The only bummer is that you don't get to see everyone's cute blogs, but at least you know if they updated or not, then you can go to their site.

Thanks for blogging :-)

Samantha said...

I check obsessively as well! And I just wrote the other day. So there.

I think in September I am going to do a "30 days of blogging" type thing to see if I can blog every day. That would give you something to read!

Margaret said...

Are you not using a feed reader? I use Google Reader which loads all my fave feeds (yours now included) so I can see all the updates together. If you thought you were a blog fuend before, this'll make it o-fficial. It's awesome.

Margaret said...

oops - I just noticed that someone else already bore their testimony about readers above (and I know google is true...). Hullo - totally missed thst. But now you'll really have to try it.

Katie said...

Mel-
I'm not sure you have much room to talk. I check blogs everyday as well and I have seen the same blog on your site many days in a row just the same as everyone else. Be careful of what you are asking everyone else to do or else you will have to do it as well.

Angela said...

I go through dry spells and have been so busy... but I did post our 5th day of Maui.. I know lame.. but it is back in July I think July 2nd.. check it out!