Thursday, August 28, 2008

post-op Post

So, I have been a bit chastised in my daily checking post. I do admit that I haven't been totally great in my postings either - I have had my bad moments. Mostly I was just commenting on how much I wish all of my blogging buddies would post often so that I could keep up with their lives. Maybe I just need to limit my checking to every third day or something. Does the fact that I check every day (sometimes twice) provide a commentary on my life somehow?

Some of the blogs I daily check only have a new post once a month or so. I'm just desparate for news!!! As I have mentioned before (and I know I don't follow this advice myself) I was told when I started the blog that it was quite acceptable to write only once a week. That's my goal I suppose. And I will try to remember that once a month is still better than them having no blog at all and then not getting news any more frequent that a Christmas card!

I do totally have to check out this blog post feed thing . . . of course, then I don't have the joy of going to a site that has had the same post up for awhile and feeling the great joy and excitement of a new post when I didn't expect one. That's kind of fun!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I totally know how you feel. I feel the same way when people don't update very often (including you! LOL!) But I know I've had plenty of times just like that myself.

How have you been feeling?

Sharon said...

In answer to your question on my blog...

I was SOOO sick for the first 12-13 weeks. I stayed in bed as much as possible, but even then I was fighting the urge to throw up all day long. Just hang in there, because your energy will kick in soon!

Just keep reminding yourself that morning sickness is usually a good indictator that everything is going well!