Friday, August 22, 2008

Melissa of Ages Past

I love it and I'm frightened all at the same time! Sharon put this link on her blog and I thought it was so funny. You upload a photo of yourself and it shows you yearbook photos of yourself through the years. Like she did, I added my favorites. I have to say, maybe it's the picture I uploaded or perhaps the picture they were trying to fit my face into - but some made my face look really, really fat! I didn't include those here.


1952


1968 And 1990 - nice huh?
And then, I couldn't not do Scott too . . . (he'd kill me - except that he never looks at this blog so he'll never know)

1964

1982

funny thing about this next one is that it looks extremely close to one of his actual high school yearbook photos.

1996

6 comments:

LindaO said...

I think my person fav is the one from the 60's. You relaly should think about getting your hair cut like that!

LindaO said...

K.., I mean the 50's one..., not 60's

Samantha said...

Those are funny! I think you would make a good 50's girl as well!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I like the 1968 for you. And I love Scott's fro! What's funny about his 1996 picture is that he was already long since graduated by then!

LindaO said...

How did I miss the Scott pictures the first time around? They're fabulous by the way. You're a very attractive couple.

The Christensens said...

I can't stop laughing. I think Scott looks very Brendan Fraseresque in the last one. I can't pick a fav for you. You look great in all!