Sunday, August 10, 2008

solutions

Well, I thought I'd post an update. Thank you all for your comments on my choir/young women dilemma! We have worked it out so that I can continue with choir at least for the Christmas season and then we'll see how it goes. I am so, so happy. As I tried to make the decision of whether to quit I kept crying! I think the Lord wants me to be happy but I didn't want to be counseling the Lord rather than letting him tell me what he wanted me to do. So anyway, thank you all for your thoughtful comments and I appreciate your concern for me! I have the best friends and family!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Mel, I didn't give you any advice, but I'm glad it all worked out! You'll be great in YW's. They'll just adore you I'm sure!

Samantha said...

I am so happy it is working out for you!! I love those feelings that the Lord loves you and wants you to be happy both doing what you love and serving him!

Hope you are feeling better too!

Angela said...

glad things worked out friend!