Scott wanted to share a story. (Ok, I wanted to share it and he said I could - it made me laugh).
"I'm sitting here in my office, smelling this funk, and wondering what it is. The longer I sit the more familiar it becomes, until I realize the pants I'm wearing are saturated with Jake's dry urine. So, I have to go back home and change, but..... I realize that I have an appointment with a supplier at 9:30. Fun. My efforts to mask the smell with Lysol disinfecting wipes and air freshener have only compounded the problem. All it did was rehydrate the urine, making it more pungent. The good news is my appointment is with a sales person for a company I don't use, who I grudgingly agreed to meet with. So, maybe me smelling like urine will send him a signal that I'm not interested."
3 comments:
That's funny! :) Reminds me of how often I ran around town smelling like baby spit-up. Spit-up might be a bit better than urine, though....
IS he sure it was Jake's urine and not his???
Ha! Funny story! Today I forgot to put deodorant on, but didn't notice until the day was halfway over. Good thing the only important thing I did today was hang out with a bunch of 8 and 9 year old boys at the firestation!
Post a Comment