Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kitchen part 2

 . . .and the demolition continues.
By Thursday all the cabinets and appliances were ripped out.
 
Saturday the wall came down.
I'm thinking I might come home from Relief Society tonight and there will be no floor. Scott's going to put down new underlayment and shore up the floor joists so we may have a gaping hole for a bit.
 
Still exciting even while washing dishes in the bathroom sink, having Sunday dinner with my parents, and eating lots of take out and microwave dinners.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow. You weren't kidding when you said it was the "great" kitchen remodel. I had no idea a wall was coming out. So exciting. Keep the pictures coming. I so do love a remodel. Especially when the mess involved is not at my own house. Well, I take that back. I wish a remodel was going on at my house, just not the mess and inconvenience. :)