Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jeep Safari

 2012
This morning as I drove to the office I couldn't help but notice all the Jeeps heading south to Moab. This week is the Easter Jeep Safari run by the Red Rock 4-Wheelers club. A whole week of Jeeps riding trails all culminating in "Big Saturday" where every side street in the city has a line up of cars and people line the main drag to wave as the rigs take to the trails.

2008

This year, so many things came along that we ended up deciding not to go. Though I don't regret deciding to not go, seeing those Jeeps and  knowing where they were going did make me a little sad that we wouldn't be joining them this year - especially since it is bound to be a glorious week with wonderful weather. At the very least, I am certainly saving myself from a bad sunburn. We've gone every year since 2006 and I've not once returned from Moab without a very uneven, very red sunburn.


2006
Dear Moab, We will see you again soon!

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

i'm so sorry you don't get to go this year!!!