Thursday, April 24, 2008
Clean, Crisp Mountains
While I can't quite get over the fact that winter seems to be intermingled with spring this year, I have to admit that I just love Utah! I love the way that after a good rain (or snow) the air is so clear and crisp and the mountains just seem all the more majestic and beautiful. I think that with that little bit of snow on the top, there is nothing quite as lovely. I get to sit by a window and facing in a southeasterly direction, the whole view is mountains - with the Wasatch mountains in on my right and the curving around to meet the Oquirrhs ahead and to the left. This picture just does not do them justice - they are really beautiful today. These moments make me wonder how anyone could question there is a God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment