Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wireless

Yeah! I am posting this blog from the comforts of my bedroom! I have been without Internet connection in my home for 5 years! When I've had to "work from home", I've had to go to my parents' house with my laptop to steal wireless service. I now can officially work from home. Is that a good thing? I'm not sure but it does mean that I can blog from home - that's good right? Scott is laying here next to me and just called me a "blog-head". Not sure that was a compliment.

2 comments:

LindaO said...

you tell him he's a blog head! Congrats on the wireless!

Anonymous said...

Mel,
I didn't know you were without internet at home. When we were dial-up, I basically felt like we didn't have it, but now that we have, I don't think I could ever go back.
Katie