Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tag - Do I hate this blogging practice?

So I've been tagged. I guess that means I answer the same questions right?

10 years ago
Let's see, that was 1998. I was at BYU in my Junior year living in The Riviera. In fact, at this point 10 years ago I was just getting to be really good friends with Linda (ah!). I was working at BYU campus cleaning the MARB, was dating Jimi Jackson and was a Family Sciences major.

10 things on my TO DO list today
1 - finalize the estimate of my company tax return
2 - answer all the past week's 1099 questions
3 - take my car into the BMW dealership for a service checkup
4 - go to the stake girl's camp meeting
5 - take Jake to obedience class
6 - replace the old CU Auto Sales license plate ringer with a new one
7 - have dinner sometime in there
8 - watch the Monday night shows on DVR that I missed last night
9 - take Ibuprofen to stop the aching muscles from lifting weights last night
10 - talk to Scott for more than 2 minutes before we go to bed

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
I pay off all my debts, buy Scott an extra dirt bike so that he could lend it to his friends, buy me a Rhino so that I could go off-roading, let Scott quit his job so that he could choose to finish work on the house or pass the work off to someone else - at least quit the job he hates, get a maid, travel all over Europe and take my mom to Jerusalem, buy my father-in-law a jeep and a new roof, expand my wardrobe . . . etc.

3 of my bad habits
1 - I don't like to wash my face at night. It usually just happens in the shower every other day
2 - I don't like to shower every day either
3 - I have a small swearing problem . . . small . . .

Places I have lived
Houston, TX
Salt Lake City, UT
Provo, UT
La Crescenta, CA

6 Things people don't know about me:
1 - I am SCUBA certified (actually I think everyone knows this)
2 - I love to watch America's Next Top Model (I think everyone knows that too)
3 - I took gymnastics for a summer when I was little and tap dancing during high school
4 - I hate reading classic novels - stupid lightweight novels for me thanks.
5 - I hate smelly cheeses
6 - I am am trying to stay off caffeine but I am on the wagon again with Diet Coke

I tag . . .

Linda
Angela

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I also love America's Next Top Model. And who wants to read real books when there is so much good fluff to read?

Ah, the good old days 10 years ago!

LindaO said...

Okay.., first of all.., I've been tagged.., i can't be tagged again. At least I don't think I can. Don't you remember the 100 things about Linda??? i can re-post that one again if you'd like. I can't believe I've know you for 10 years!!! That seems liek for ever. Also.., I would think that if you have a billion dollars.., that you'd buy me a rhino too. It was due to my pregnacy that we were introduced to the little wonders.