Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener

Would you look at that - we have grass!!! Our neighbors' property values will now go back up a little closer to what they were last summer when we ripped out the yard! There is still a lot to do to make the flower beds look nice but great progress this week!
.
The grass was delivered on Tuesday and unfortunately, after having taken a lot of time off for Labor Day Weekend, I had to work on Tuesday. I got home at 7:30 just in time for Scott and the three godsend neighbors to tell me that I had impeccable timing - they were done! So, now we have a lawn and sprinklers and only have left the small park strip up the West side of the house. We would like to plant a bunch of trees there so maybe we'll go with bark or rock or something else than grass. Who knows.

3 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yeah for grass! It's always nice to look outside your window and see green...grass that is, not weeds.

Katie said...

It looks great! I meant to ask you about it when you were here but I forgot. Glad it is all in. Good luck with the flower beds and stuff.

Mary said...

Now that the grass is in, the fun part begins. I love planting flowers and bushes. You have such an eye for things like that too! It looks great. I'm so excited for you!