I heard on the radio yesterday morning that there was a medley of TV show theme songs done by Josh Groban at the Emmys. It was pretty funny but mostly, pretty impressive that he could do all of that! Lots of notes to learn and it certainly shows his versatility!
I'm not a huge Groban fan (sorry) but I know that Sarah is so - this is for you!
2 comments:
Yeah...I saw that he was supposed to sing this big thing at the Emmy's and I wasn't going to be home so I made sure to tape it. I watched it today and laughed my head off. I showed it to the girls when they came home from school and they watched it 4 times! They are Josh Groban fans too.
Mel! Thanks for that link. I, unlike with-in Sarah, had no idea he was singing. I enjoyed it a lot and wow, he is a good singer! All those lyrics and all those styles. I was impressed.
Mom
Post a Comment