I've been tagged. Here goes.
5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.
5 fears:
That I might be having twins (no, please no!)
Falling (I have this reoccurring dream . . . horrible feeling, falling)
Loosing my job and having no way to pay our house payment
Dilated and numbed eyes at the same time(I tend to faint)
Scott dying
5 joys:
My husband
My dogs
Reading
Singing
Chillin' with mom and dad
5 obsessions/collections:
Books
Checking my friends' blogs every day
Weighing myself
Shoes
Spaghetti
5 surprising facts:
I still say Diet Coke is my favorite drink even though I have been "on the wagon" for years
The only bone I've ever broken is my pinky toe
I'm 32! When did that happen? (that fact is surprising to me at least)
I don't like to brush my teeth - I do it. . . (but despite that I've only had 3 cavities)
I hate running. I want to like it - you know, that runners high - but I really, really don't
I tag:
Linda, Barb, Leslie, Samantha, and Linsee
4 comments:
I missed your birthday, didn't I? Whoops. I knew it was coming up, but I always get confused which day it is. Anyway, Happy Birthday! I am glad we have reconnected through blogging! I miss having a great friend like you.
5 Fears
Running over a child in the driveway.
Dangerous dogs.
Poisonous bugs crawling on me.
Leaving an appliance on and having the house burn down while out and about.
Losing anyone to death before I'm ready to have them go.
5 Joys
My hubby of 6 years.
My two cute boys.
Reading children's book out loud.
Singing silly songs with my boys.
Playing the piano (whenever I had a chance).
5 Obsessions/Collections
Cookie cutters.
Christmas music.
Finger puppets.
Really cool toys and games.
Black shoes.
5 Surprising Facts
I sometimes like to get up early (crazy for a night person).
I can make more than cookies (in the oven).
I rarely listen to Harry Connick Jr. anymore (it's always kid songs in the car or Classical 89).
I enjoy blogging.
I actually own a few pairs of shorts and wear them (not as often as DJ, though).
Twins? Do you suspect twins this time around or is that just a "I hope that never happens" fear?
Thanks.., but csn I just take a pass? How was Cheesecake? I love that place!
Post a Comment