I haven't written for awhile and now that I bashed on everyone else for not updating their blogs frequently enough, I figure that I'd better write so that I'm not a hypocrite!
Yesterday I sent some pictures to a friend of her family that I took at the ward youth boating activity a few weeks ago. She was really impressed with them. I wish that I could take credit for them being great but I told her it was the camera and Picasa. Do you all know about Picasa? It is a free, photo-editing software by Google and I use it to lighten up pictures, crop, reduce red eye, sharpen images and straighten photos. I think that it makes my pics look much better. So, I do give credit to the software and my good Nikon D-40, but I am proud of my pictures from the event nonetheless so I'm including a few that I really liked. (caps are below the pics)
This is Logan, the YW 2nd counselor's son
This is Tony, Logan's Dad
This is Penny, our Beehive class President
And this is Liz and Aubrey (I believe they are singing "Defying Gravity" from Wicked)




2 comments:
great pics.. not sure how Scott feels about you taking pictures of other men but I will leave that up to you guys to discuss! ha ha..
Great pictures! I think it is 70% camera, 20% photographer, and 10% luck. At least that's how it is with me.
I love my D40. I would love to have another lense to play around with!
Post a Comment