I have always loved that dress. I searched and searched to find a dress that wasn't pink or purple. I was trying to find something that wasn't overly "girly" for Jeremy. I have since decided to embrace the "girly" but that dress has always been one of my favorites. Too bad they grow out of it too fast!
5 comments:
She looks like you. Very sweet.
Oh! Little Madelyn is a cutie! I love her dress and matching shoes :-)
Such a sweet, happy baby girl! She's adorable!
I have always loved that dress. I searched and searched to find a dress that wasn't pink or purple. I was trying to find something that wasn't overly "girly" for Jeremy. I have since decided to embrace the "girly" but that dress has always been one of my favorites. Too bad they grow out of it too fast!
hey, now this picture looks an aweful lot like the baby picture of you. She's so cute!!
Post a Comment