Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's snowing

I was driving down Bangerter to my sister's house and at 90th South there was paper blowing EVERYWHERE!!! What a mess. I got up to the intersection and saw several banged up shred boxes. I heard later on the news that the truck's latch came open at the intersection and the boxes fell out all over the road. The terrible thing is that companies hire these folks to shred their most confidential documents. So, all over Bangerter highway was some company's most private stuff! I feel bad for them. The news said that some of the stuff may have been Zion's Bank's and they mentioned "checks" . . . I wonder if the shred company will be fired after this little incident.

When I drove home after visiting with Katie (we put up a wallpaper border in the little girls' room and bought Cricut cartridges on sale at Roberts) they had it mostly cleaned up.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my kids would have loved to drive through that! It would have been exciting.

I feel bad for the person that didn't latch the back of the truck properly...