Thursday, April 30, 2009

A good picture

This is an addendum to the post below Katie didn't like the picture I had in that entry but it was all I had on the computer that I was posting from. I didn't think it was that bad . . .This, however, is the picture that I intended to put into the post but couldn't find. So, I'll post it now. This is from back in 2007 when Toby was a puppy. Look at how little Holly is! I suppose she was somewhere between the current ages of Allison and Jackson! What cute little ones.PS. see the chair Katie is sitting in? I recovered that - it was my grandma's and used to have cane sides and blue upholstery. It was my first upholstery job and I was so proud of it. Probably with a week or two from when this picture was taken, Scott came home from work to find that Toby got to it and it was in shreds. I was sooo sad!!

No comments: