My sweet 10-month (or so) niece Lillian broke her leg on Easter. There was a little trampoline accident and the poor baby ended up breaking her leg just below the knee. Above is Lillian and big sis Julianne. [CORRECTION Sarah reminded me that I forgot the extra 12 months she's been alive - she's 22 months not 10. That's basically 10 months or so right?]
The orange smiley face bandage was temporary to immobilize her and make her more comfortable and I understand that yesterday she got a hot pink hard cast - 6 weeks of toe to hip encasement!
As you can see, Lillian is not very happy about this development in her life! She is a rambunctious kiddo and this will seriously cramp her style! I love you Lillian.

2 comments:
Just a quick correction...she's 22 months, not 10 months. :) Poor little thing. She does look sad, doesn't she? I guess those pictures were taken right after we got back from the doctor. Luckily her pink cast lets her whole foot out (it starts at her ankle) and, with the doctors approval, she has been experimenting with walking today. She keeps falling over...the cast throws her balance off.
Darling Lillian. Grumpy faces on kids are so cute, but I'm sorry someone so tiny has to have such a big cast. Hard on Mom too I bet.
Post a Comment