This is my niece Lillian a year ago - I think that she and Maddy look remarkably similar - probably closer alike that Maddy and I look. What a cute girl and her grandpa!
Wow, yes, I can see that resemblance, especially when I look at Maddy in the little black houndstooth dress right there on the blog page. Same eyes, same kind of mouth (though Maddy's lips are going up and Lilian's are going down), and the same kind of full cheeks and square face. Amazing. I always thought Lilian was mostly Croft and I've been beginning think that Maddy is mostly Scott. Mommy
2 comments:
That picture just makes me smile.
Wow, yes, I can see that resemblance, especially when I look at Maddy in the little black houndstooth dress right there on the blog page. Same eyes, same kind of mouth (though Maddy's lips are going up and Lilian's are going down), and the same kind of full cheeks and square face. Amazing. I always thought Lilian was mostly Croft and I've been beginning think that Maddy is mostly Scott.
Mommy
Post a Comment