We are huge fans of Franck's (pronounced in the nasally french way Fraaaahhhhncks)- or should I say, Scott is a HUGE fan of Franck's and I am a big fan. I got the email below yesterday advertising their Mother's Day brunch. Can I just say - wow! That is some brunch! There are words in there that I can't even pronounce! Pretty fancy. I think I'll stick with my Slim Fast. Or maybe sit down with some cereal to celebrate this big day.

Don't miss Franck's amazing 5-course brunch featuring:
-Eggs Benedict with Caramelized Watermelon, Poached Egg and a Watermelon Hallandaise Sauce
-Smoked Strawberry Soup
-Pan Seared Halibut served with Utah Sweet Corn Risotto, Snow Peas, Sunflower Sprouts and a Lychee Miso Sauce
-Pork Tenderloin Sous-vide with FIngerling Potatoes, a Rich Foie Gras Ice Cream and a Berry Ginger Sauce
-And to finish, Franck's Famous Brioche French Toast served with Fresh Kiwi & Berries, a Dusting of Powdered Sugar and Drizzled with Blackberry Maple Syrup.
Make your reservation today, while there is still available seating!
All for $39.95 for adults and $19.95 for kids 12 and under.Brunch will be served from 10am to 2pm
For reservations call 801.277.9919 or visit us at www.francksfood.com Franck's is located at:6263 S. Holladay BlvdSalt Lake City, UT 84121Phone: 801.274.6264Fax: 801.277.0980For more information (dress code, parking, map, etc.) or to make reservations at Franck's: http://www.opentable.com/restaurant_profile.asp?ID=19615&restref=19615
2 comments:
Bryan and I will have to give Franck's a try. Not for the Mothers Day brunch, of course, but on a date sometime soon. :)
Oh my heck. I don't think that I could eat all that food even if I wanted too.
Post a Comment