Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nucleus Family

We had a wonderful weekend in St. George - all my sisters and my mom and dad. Husbands and non-nursing kiddos stayed home. It was so relaxing and great to see Mary (and her son Kaden), and Rachel, both of whom live out of Salt Lake City (Texas and Cedar City respectively). We shopped and we took tons of pictures of cute, cute, babies. Kaden is in the red (Mary's 4th)
and Jackson (Katie's 4th) - I thought he was wearing a funny hat when I went to get him from his nap!


If you read my sister's blogs, you probably have heard all about the trip so I'll just say that I so, so, so love my family!!!! We had such a wonderful time catching up and reminiscing and just having a great time. And we have such great husbands some of whom had to take vacation days to stay home and take care of kids. Some vacation huh? Thank you husbands! I Love my family!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love you too!

Marie said...

That is awesome! I love getting together with my sisters and having down time, with our without kids. They are much more enjoyable without any husbands. It is great that you all set aside some girl time! Be sure to schedule the next one! Time flies by so fast!