Friday, May 22, 2009

Princess Fiona

Aunt Katie likes to do Maddy's hair during the day. She does a much better job than I do. Yesterday I came home to this cute little do. I LOVE it! However, I have to admit that she bares a striking resemblance to this man.

Love the do Katie. Thanks. I am torn between how cute it is and the fact that it makes her look like a little girl and less like a baby.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

So cute! Not ogre like at all! I think her pigtails are longer than Mackenzie's!

She is growing so fast!

DD said...

Hee hee, for Halloween you can redo the pigtails and paint her green! Not to say she is ogre-ish, not at all. She's a darling sweet little girl--see your Pretty Princess photo! I guess it is true that the clothes (or pigtails) maketh the man.
Love, Mommy

Liz said...

She is such a sweetheart! And not ogre-ish at all. I'm thinking she looks more like that little girl, Boo, on Monsters' Inc. She's growing so fast!