Jake wants nothing to do with her - she just wants to play and he barks at her or runs away. Toby just keeps on high ground to stay away from her. They jump from one couch to the footstool and then to the other couch avoiding the floor if at all possible. If they have to get onto the floor, they wait until she is asleep or looking away and then they run like mad for the other couch!
I have to add that she was named Avrey because it was associated with hunting. All the boy's dogs have hunting names. For example, Avrey's mom's name is Browning. Avery is the company that makes duck blinds and decoys. Funny huh? I liked Scout as a name but Scott picked Avrey.
A new puppy, two little guys, and a 4 month old - this oughtta be fun! Wish us luck.
8 comments:
WElcome Avrey! The only thing is.., I REALLY liked the name Avery for a little girl.., now I can never use it.
Holy cow! Well...dog, really. I had no idea you were planning to get another puppy! A golden lab, huh? Have you read "Marley and Me"? :) Avery sure looks sweet. How long until Jake and Toby are used to him, do you think? Poor little guys...first a baby and now another dog. Big adjustment. Their family is growing by leaps and bounds! :)
Oh, she is so adorable. I really want a puppy! Who knows when, or if, I will actually get one. Good luck with your house full. Hopefully all will get along.
Yeah, good luck! Especially with a lab. Good thing he is Scott's dog!! I hope all of the doggie stuff (potty training, chewing) goes well!
She's cute! I love labs when they are little. Puppies are fun except when they chew up stuff and have potty problems! You have a house full for sure!
Avrey is beautiful! Makes me want a dog.
Busy Busy! Sounds like fun, though. Thank you SO MUCH for helping me take photos of the kids at the reception! It was nice to see you. I wish we could have chatted more, but alas, stress is my middle name and that night was crazy! Maddie sure is cute, though!
soo cute! Good luck you are taking on a lot...or I guess I should say Scott is taking on a lot!
Post a Comment