Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sixth folder, sixth picture

This is my sixth folder, sixth picture. One the one hand, I was hoping for a picture that was older and would evoke memories while I shared it. On the other hand, this is indicative of my life right now and there is no better picture than this one! It's my mom's favorite!! What a sweet girl, only 2 or 3 hours old. Boy she has changed in the last three months.
I tag Sarah and Mary - Katie too if she'll do it . . . As you browse to attach a photo, pick the sixth folder and the sixth picture!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm surprised that you got such a great shot with her eyes wide open when she was only hours old. Love the bow! After having boys, I was proud to have a bow in Abby's hair, and I loved it that when it fell out, the hospital put another one on!