I didn't have one of those. Those are cool. Would have made learning to sit up a whole lot easier. She looks so big in her little throne.
How cute!! Kind of wish I'd had a chair like that with my little ones. Never even heard of it till April started talking about them for her boys.
I SO love Scott in the back ground. I'm sure he's watching TV.., but it looks like he could care less. Ha! That's classic.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I didn't have one of those. Those are cool. Would have made learning to sit up a whole lot easier. She looks so big in her little throne.
How cute!! Kind of wish I'd had a chair like that with my little ones. Never even heard of it till April started talking about them for her boys.
I SO love Scott in the back ground. I'm sure he's watching TV.., but it looks like he could care less. Ha! That's classic.
Post a Comment